We live and work in an international city, and probably half the people we treat speak little or no English. In an effort to improve my skills as a nurse and make the ER a little less scary for our patients, I have decided to learn how to say HELLO, PLEASE and THANK YOU in as many different languages as I can.
So far, through Google Translate, flash cards and having my mom quiz me at dinner, I have got it down in: English, French, Danish, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, Serbian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hungarian, Swedish, Cantonese, Tagalog (Filipino), German, Farsi, and Hebrew
I know I have a ways to go to be a citizen of the world, but I am trying.
- kidsrn87 likes this
- irritablelovablelesbo likes this
- exhilarationplantation likes this
- trampoline6s reblogged this from nursinityo
- xn----ylbandbmrbccr2ax8cfbiip9g reblogged this from nursinityo
- vasjapup likes this
- mmmmmtv likes this
- tsukiwis likes this
- psychnerdd likes this
- idontknowwhyihavea likes this
- nursinityo posted this